Tuesday 7 April 2015

Manuka Doctor Brightening Facial Oil Review


This smells gross. Now the negatives are out of the way, lets move on to the good things...

The product has a drop by drop applicator which means moderating how much product you use is very easy. I use about 3-4 drops for my whole face (excluding my forehead) and have noticed my skin is brighter whilst looking and feeling more moisturised. The oil sinks in quickly and doesn't leave any residue, which was a massive plus in my eyes. A little goes a long way and this will last me at least 6 months at this rate so I am very pleased. Buy 30ml here for £19.99.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I usually prefer creams that oils, but this sounds interesting... Well - except the scent bit ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love oils and serums, they work a gem for my skin!

      Delete
  2. Lovely darling!!
    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used Manuka products ever since my cancer diagnosis in 2012, I use their hand creams which are amazing. I started to use the manuka honey when I became really poorly and think the stuff is amazing. After reading this post I am definitely going to try this oil. Very interesting post. I have wrote about manuka honey and the benefits of using it on my blog.

    I'm not looking forward to smelling it, but am looking forward to using it. Thank you.

    Elisha

    ASpoonFULLOfSugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know what you think! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been beginning to do my research into facial oils and this has definitely been added onto my list to look into. I love anything that helps to boost the skin's radiance.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

  6. Sharetipsinfo is investment and trading solutions company is leading Share Market Tips company. Sharetipsinfo provides all types of online stock trading includes best investment tips to their customers. Sharetipsinfo share trading have best Stock Market Tips for investors, equity shares, stock shares and many types of investments in share markets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and reply to all of your comments, so don't forget to check back! <3

© Talisa Talks Beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig