Saturday, 26 April 2014

Dr.Organic Royal Jelly Leg & Vein Cream

With summer fast approaching i'm stocking up on cooling creams, this is my pick of the bunch at the moment. 

The scent is very light and "fresh". You need a very thin layer to moisturise and refresh your skin. I've found this product to also 'energise' my skin- how can a cream do that?! I'm not complaining regardless of the answer! This products never fails to leave my skin looking glowing. All around great purchase, available for £9.49 (here).
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great post, looks awesome!

    x leah symonne x

    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!xxKind of in love with your blog:)
    I would love you to visit my blog,and follow if you want!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and reply to all of your comments, so don't forget to check back! <3

© Talisa Talks Beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig