Monday 21 October 2013

Birchbox october 2013

This is THE best beauty box i have ever received to date.


Dr.Lipp original nipple balm for lips: I had heard lots about this throughout the bloggersphere but had never gotten round to trying it despite really wanting to, so when i saw this in my box it was the first product i tried. The product is really hard to get out of the tube, it is incredibly thick. Once out it melts on your lips and you need a very small amount to cover all of your lips. It looks great, it's a clear balm that gives a nice shine on the lips but i find it leaves my lips feeling a bit sticky. After an hour that feeling fades and the product keeps your lips moisturised and looking great all day. Although the initial sticky feeling is irritating the overall outcome is totally worth it. The tube we were given will can be used 10-15 times. Thumbs up from me and will definitely repurchase this. Buy for £11.50 (here). See photo below of it over "stainiac".

The Balm Stainiac: This product gives your lips a lovely flushed look. It is a pink stain that dries quickly and lasts for around 2 hours. The product is not sticky at all and is really flattering to all skin tones. Buy for £10 (here).

Egyptian magic all purpose skin cream: Haven't used these yet but they are really handy to pop in your handbag, especially in the colder months. Buy for £34.90 (here).

Akane Mask cocoon nocturne: This was the only product in the box i was disappointed by. The mask felt sticky and peeled off during the night. It didn't do much for my skin. Buy for £18 (here).

UltraDex toothpaste: Delicious. I haven't seen a difference yet but will continue using and then report back. Buy for £8.15 (here).

KMS California Curl up: Helps define curls. We were given a big sample which will last a while and it smells divine. Wouldn't recommend to people with straight hair as it doesn't add curls, only helps to define them. Buy for £15 (here).

Laura mercier tinted moisturiser in "nude": This. Is. AMAZING. My skin looked flawless and i'm flabbergasted that i've never tried this before. A definite repurchase. Totally worth the hype. Buy for £33 (here).

Overall, i was extremely pleased with the range of products and the amazing quality of all of them. I've never seen a beauty box with so many well known renowned products in it; except for 'specials' boxes. If you would like to sign up for birchbox you can do so through this link: here.

Also, FREE SHIPPING on everything in this box in the e-shop- i'm going to buy everything!

SHARE:

43 comments

  1. Wow, that IS a great box! Thanks to you I've just signed up for 6 months, even though I live in Italy I'll get them sent to my Dads house and pick them up next time I'm over! (Just imagine 6 boxes at once!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 boxes at once- i'm kind of jealous, in a weird way!

      Delete
  2. Whoa no way did you get a laura mercier tinted moistursier!!

    What an amazing box! I wonder if I can still sign up.

    Great blog hun I just followed on bloglovin'

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still sign up, through the link above! The moisturiser is AMAZING!

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing, I think I want to sign up for Birchbox now. My friend has glossybox and she doesn't really like it and birchbox seems to have nicer items.
    http://feranmer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, personally, prefer birchbox. Glossybox's quality is too sporadic.

      Delete
  4. wow all this amazing products!! I always wanted to try a birchbox but wasn't sure. But seeing this makes me really want to order one right now!!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! After reading your post, 1 second later I ordered!! :) This is my first box so I'm very excited! To be honest, its the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser that lured me and your bold statement "best box"... I really hope I receive the moisturiser! What kind of colour is it?? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think! It comes in different shades, just fill out your beauty profile and, hopefully, they should get the right shade for you.

      Delete
    2. How many days does it take to arrive after you order it/delivery? :)

      Delete
  6. Would love to try the laura mericer tinted moisturiser!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your lips look fantastic! I'm thinking that it might also be perfect for wearing it at night.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use that tinted moisturizer. I love it!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is an amazing box!

    If you have any tips on how to visit New York on a budget please visit my blog! http://itschristiefriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW that box looks so packed and worth it! Some great products too!

    Also, I currently have a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog that I'd love for you to check out and enter if you're interested :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great box, I really want to try the dr lipp fix sounds amazing

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pricey for such a small tube but a little goes a long way and the quality is sooo good!

      Delete
  12. I'm starting to regret canceling my birchbox subscription! I
    Jennifer
    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Order it as a one off box :) You can do so with the link above.

      Delete
  13. That's an amazing box! I'm so jealous!

    lanalovesxxblog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woah thats a good box. The ultra dex and tinted laura mercier are good.! xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely blog, its really inspiring. It would be amazing if you could check out my blog!!! -

    http://sptbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats an awesome box girl.
    Summer
    www.southernmrsfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I can't believe they managed to fit all that stuff in there :) Really great informative post :)

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic box..great products ;)))
    would u like to follow each other??? let me know kisssss

    sweeety..if you want come to enjoy my new “vintage” post on my blog..i think you will like it..here is:
    NEW POST: http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/10/24/its-time-for-vintage-thanks-choies/
    FACEBOOKk: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    G+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so jealous of everyone who got this box! Great products x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The laura mercier moisturiser is great! Lovely post :)

    xo Mel
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you got a ton of fabulous stuff in your box!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lucky, lucky girl ... Everything looks amazing! I wish some of these subscription boxes shipped to my country. :( x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing i really need to sign up for this

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really want to sign up for a monthly beauty box!! I've seen so many blog posts about them I'm desperate!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. such an amazing box!!

    Leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post! the box looks amazing. The Balm Stainiac colour looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  27. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and reply to all of your comments, so don't forget to check back! <3

© Talisa Talks Beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig